Men’s hunting Tri Active WP pants in 2 layer fabric, with BWB EVO-Beretta Waterproof Breathable membrane, taped seams and breathable mesh lining. Men’s hunting Tri Active WP pants are specifically conceived for active hunt. Lightweight and waterproof, they are realized in silent microfiber with the BWB EVO-Beretta Waterproof Breathable membrane bonded on the face material. All the seams are taped to ensure full protection from the elements. The pants have stretch waterproof panels in key areas to enhance the freedom of movements and they are provided with a breathable mesh lining that helps the moisture management keeping the body dry. In extremely cold weather condition the pants can be combined with the BIS – Beretta Interactive System garments.
Beretta Tri-Active Ments Waterproof Hunting Pants
- BIS 3 – Beretta Interactive System 3rd layer (Outer layer)
- Closure with snap buttons and zip.
- Belt loops.
- Two zippered hip pockets.
- Zippered cargo pocket on the right leg.
- Stretch waterproof inserts at the crotch and on the back to provide maximum freedom of movement.
- High lumbar support with comfort fabric insert.
- Elasticated waistband.
- Rubber finishing Beretta logo on tha back central loop.
- One zippered pocket on the back.
- Velcro regulation at the bottom of the leg.
- Inner breathable mesh lining which helps the moisture management.
- BCMS icon at the bottom.